Friday, March 14, 2008

A Layout and Some News!

Happy Friday everyone!! I just wanted to share with you a layout I made receently using the Treasured Scrapbooking March Kit #2. Everything on this layout is from the kit except for the Prima swirls (the Prima crystals in the center of the flowers do come with the kit), and Prima flowers. Now for some good news!! Leslie at Treasured Scrapbooking asked me to take over the Card Designer Spot starting in April! Whoohoo I am so very excited!! Although I will miss creating layouts for the Design Team, I am very excited to create cards using the Treasured Scrapbooking card kits! They are just amazing. If you are looking for a card kit, you should head on over and check them out.

Thanks for stopping by and I will talk again soon!! --Sara

No comments: