Tuesday, October 7, 2008

World Card Making Day

I wasn't able to participate in too many activities for World Card Making Day, but I did manage to create two cards for some challenges on Treasured Scrapbooking, so I thought I would share them with you.

The first card I made was for a challenge to use at least one die cut. I used 3 die cuts from K & Company, Prima Papers, Vintage sheet music & buttons and Martha Stewart Ribbon.

The second card I made, the challenge was to create a Holiday card without using the traditional themed paper for the Holiday that you choose. I made a Christmas card using Making Memories Passport papers, MM glitter alpha stickers, and some lace, ribbon and a vintage button.

I hope you were able to particiate in WCMD so that you were able to get a head start on all of your Holiday card needs! Talk again soon, take care!! -- Sara


1 comment:

SuzanneRenee said...

hello - just came across your blog from Treasured Scrapbooking and I think your card is beautiful! great job!!