Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!

The kids and I had an awesome morning today. I got up early and fixed us our traditional Valentine's Day breakfast which consisted of Pink Waffles and Pancakes (yes both...LOL), Biscuits, Scrambled Eggs and Bacon and some chocolate milk. Everyone got up early this morning anticipating this yummy breakfast treat. It was so nice to sit with all kids and eat breakfast together for a change. It really is the little things that make our lives so wonderful.

Today at Treasured Scrapbooking we are surprising Sarah (one of our DT members) with a lift of one of her layouts. It was just a fun little project the Design Team decided to do this month. You can see Sarah's layout "Love You" here. I created my layout usinging Treasured Scrapbooking February Kit #1. I used a black and white pen from my stash for the doodling. Check back with me tomorrow for another layout and an altered project using this same kit.

Here are a couple of Valentine's Day Cards I made using the January Treasured Scrapbooking Card kit.



Thanks for stopping by for a visit and I will talk again soon! Have a Beautiful Valentine's Day!! -- Sara

No comments: