Friday, February 15, 2008

Treasured Scrapbooking Layout and Altered Project

It's February 15th, so now I get to share with you a few projects I made using the Treasured Scrapbooking February Kit #1. I had so much fun with this kit.

My first project is a layout of my cat Stuart. Isn't he cute!! Everything on this layout is included with the kit except for the two blue prima flowers.

My second project is a banner I made using the chipboard flower mini album that came with the kit. The crochet lace, pink ribbon and buttons are from my stash. I made the butterflies by using a Heidi Swapp butterfly mask (not inlcuded in kit) and cut out the shapes. If you would like to see a bigger picture of the banner, click here.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
--Sara

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh, you did a wonderful job with this kit!