Monday, December 10, 2007

A Couple of Layouts

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I had a quite and relaxing weekend with my kids and and my sister and niece. Today I wanted to share of couple of layouts I recently made for some challenges on Scrapbook Heaven. The first layout was for a challenge where we had to doodle on our photo(s). I used an American Crafts gold glitter pen to doodle of this photo of my daughter. I had a lot of fun with this challenge so I might have to try this again.

The second layout I created, was for a challenge where I had to use a song on my layout or for the title. I chose an oldies but goodies song for my title - Beautiful Dreamer by Stephen Foster. If you would like to read the journaling to this layout you can read it here.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I hope you have a beautiful and joyful week!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

These layouts are both just beautiful. I always love seeing your work.