Friday, December 7, 2007

Hand Crafted Mittens

The wonderful and talented Teresa McFayden is having an awesome 12 Days of Comfort and Joy online class where she is sharing a project a day for 12 days with us. I just love her stuff. This is our project from Day #5. Aren't they the sweetest things eva!! Teresa has the pattern online, if you join her class. I purchased some yummy embossed felt at Hobby Lobby and I just love the way they turned out.

These are hanging in my office and are adding some much needed Christmas cheer.


These are the mittens made by Teresa for our class. Don't you just love the soft winter colors. I hope you are almost ready for Christmas! Talk with you again soon.

2 comments:

deb said...

So jealous! I really wanted to do that class. I was afraid I wouldn't keep up with it. Now I can visit your blog for inspiration. :) Love your mittens.

Molly said...

Those mittens are just adorable! I totally love them!

Hey, I have something up my sleeve, for Janelle, for her bday on Thursday, here's the info:

Ok, all, Janelle's bday is on Thursday!!!! EEEKKK! I know that this is a crazy time of year, but I was thinking that maybe we could just make her a card (heck, use one of her card sketches for that, right! :D) and post it on Thursday, for her? She hates that her bday is so close to Christmas, so this would make it extra special for her. Believe me, I totally understand if you can't, as this is the holidays, and, I am, of course, last minute, but I thought I would put it out there! :) Thanks, everyone, and have a Merry Christmas!

My email is molly@scrappersdailydose.com

We are posting at CSD (and anywhere else) on Thursday! :D