Thursday, December 20, 2007

Looking Forward to Christmas

Well Christmas is just around the corner and I am so excited. I have the Christmas spirit in my heart and I can't wait to travel out of town to get together with my family and celebrate this joyous Holiday Season with lots of laughter,good times and good food. I am still shopping for last minute Christmas gifts, but I hope to be finished with everything by tomorrow. I hope you have all of your shopping done.

I wanted to share with you a couple of cards I made recently. My first card is a Christmas card I made for a friend in Spain. I hope she likes it.

The second card I made is for Janelle Richmond from Card Studio Designs and sketchthis:cards. Today is her birthday, so several of us made a card for her to post in the CSD gallery today. Happy Birthday Janelle!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hellooo!!!

i love your greeting cards!!

kisses

DeeDee said...

Hi Sara! I love your cards...they are both so gorgeous...I always love to come to your blog to see what kind of loveliness you have posted!!!