Saturday, December 1, 2007

TS Dec 1st Layout and Sketch

The December scrapbooking monthly kits go on sell today at Treasured Scrapbooking, hurry on over before they sell out. I created this layout as part of my DT work using the December Treasured Scrapbooking Kit #1. I had a lot of fun using this kit. This kit came with some stickles and Making Memories foiling paper and those products were so fun to use. I used the stickles on the word "cold" and I used the MM foiling paper for the stars on the gloves (aren't they too cute!). Isn't this a yummy kit! Everything on this layout was included in the kit except for the American Crafts Thickers - Prancer (purchased from TS store), VersaMagic Ink (rec'd in an earlier TS Card Kit), Black & White Pens and staples.


I hope this layout leaves a little song in your heart and brings you a little Christmas spirit! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: