Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Layout and An Altered Composition Book

Here is a layout I created using some of the leftover squares of pattern paper from the ornaments I made. I thought the papers were just to pretty not to use them on something else. My twins are graduating from high school this year, so I am going to hang this layout in my scrappy room as my inspiration to start letting them go (at least a little bit anyway...LOL).

I also wanted to share with you an altered composition book that I made as a gift for a friend. I used a lot of yummy Melissa Frances papers that was included in the November Little Red Scrapbook kit, along with some MF glitter and a few other goodies. I stamped the word "Reflections", the word phrases and the little red and grey flowers using some acrylic stamps designed by LRS. My friend is a school teacher, so I finished the inside covers up using some pages from a 1960's math workbook. I hope she likes it.



I hope you are almost ready for Christmas and you are staying nice and warm. Have a great day!!

No comments: