Friday, November 30, 2007

Dec TS Sneak Peek and Star Ornament #2

Tomorrow is December 1st (wow is Christmas really that close?? yikes!!) and I will get to share with you one of my layouts that I created with the December Treasured Scrapbooking Kit #1. It was jam packed full of goodies this month. And best of all, the kit does not limit you only to Christmas themed layouts. The colors in the kit are just beautiful. Here is a little sneak peek of different sections of my layout. Isn't it yummy looking?

I also wanted to share with you my second Star Ornament that I made in my online ornament class at Little Red Scrapbook. It's a little different than the one the instructor made, but I really like the way it turned out. The ornament looks so much prettier IRL...the little clear buttons really reflect the glitter.

Take care and be sure to check back with me tomorrow when I post my layout and tell you about something exciting happening at Treasured Scrapbooking.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

OMGoodness Sara, this is so pretty! TFS!