Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Not Today

Well I tried out for a card designer position at Card Studio Designs, but I didn't make the team. I am excited though because now I get to share the card I made especially for the design team call with you. I had to use Making Memories Product, Chipboard and a label (I used a dymo label, but cut each letter to create my sentiment). Here is my card:

Congratulations to all of the talented ladies who did make the team. I look forward to being inspired by each and every one of them.

Thanks for taking a peek.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! That card is a work of art! Seriously girl...run yourself down to M's and get a frame! I am NOT kidding!! it's so gorgeous! I love the scallop circle and how you cut the letters. I'm going to have to try that. Hugs! Sonda

Lisa said...

Sara, that card is really amazing. I always love to see your work.

DeeDee said...

Oh Sara, I CAN NOT believe you did not make the team....girlie your work is awesome....I love this card so much....it is gorgeous and if I were picking a design team....you'd be on it!!!!! You ROCK!!!

deb said...

That's just gorgeous!! Love all those colors and the design.