Sunday, November 11, 2007

So Excited!!

Leslie Hammill announced the new Design Team for Teasured Scrapbooking on Friday night at our Cyber Crop. And guess what......

The new Design Team is (in no particular order):
JoEllyn (josie_24)
Sarah (Sarah)
Erin (ErinGudge)
Melanie (Melanie)
Kathi (kathi_minikatie)
Dolores (Dolores)
Marcene (Marcene)
Shelly (Reel Girl)
Sara (arastoscrap) <<---------See that's Me!!
Amanda (Amanda L.)

I am on the List!!!! Whoohoo...doing a little happy dance!! I was so excited when Leslie invited me to be part of the design team for another term. The competition was tough. I am honored to be a part the TS team and Leslie is an awesome person to design for. Her kits are just so gorgeous. I am excited to start working with the new design team starting Dec 1st. I know those girls are going to push me to work harder, because they are all so talented, but I am looking forward to the challenge with great anticipation.

Have a great day and I'll talk again soon!!

No comments: