Saturday, November 3, 2007

Fun Shopping Day and Mail Day

Hello everyone out there in blog land. I have finally decided to become a member of the blogger world. I know I have much to learn about the ins and outs of this place, but I am very excited to be here and share a little piece of my world.

Today I had a great day. I started the day off by doing a little scrappy shopping for a few final items for my secret sister over at Little Red Scrapbook. I hope she likes what I got for her, I really had a lot of fun shopping for her. Here is a little card I made using items from one of my LRS kits, to include in her package of goodies:


After I went to the post office I stopped by Hancock Fabrics to look for some fabric. I couldn't find what I was looking for, but I didn't leave empty handed. I found a few pieces of crochet lace that I just had to have for my stash. I'm not sure what I am going to do with it, but the colors were yummy and I just couldn't beat the price: I also stopped by a cute litte craft/antique store called Craftiques and I shopped for about 2.5 hours. I had so much fun just looking around at everything. I picked up a few things to play with and few things that were just pretty. I walked out of there only buying $13 worth of stuff, so it wasn't too bad. Here are a few of my goodies that I picked up:
And to make my day even better, I received my etsy order from Abbie at damseldesigns.etsy.com. She always packages her stuff so nicely, and even threw in a little extra goodie for me for being a return customer; she is so sweet. Here are a few items that I ordered from her:

I hope everyone had a Great Saturday too. Don't forget to turn your clocks back one hour for Day Light Savings time.




5 comments:

Amanda L. said...

I wish we had a store like Craftiques...sounds cool...and welcome to Blogdom!!!

madigirl said...

what a fun day you've had sara!! your blog looks great!

Marcene said...

Wow Sara you scored some real finds there! I love love love all that lace! Your blog looks fab too!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

I love buying vintage patterns! And can't wait to see what you do with that lace!
(Reel Girl)

Lisa said...

That card is adorable and I love your shopping finds, that lace is to die for, such beautiful colors!!