Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sketch #32 & TS Dec Kit #1 Sneak Peek!

Here is my take on sketch #32 on sketchthis:cards blog. It was a fun sketch. I created this card using some yummy Melissa Frances papers I received in my November Little Red Scrapbook kit. The colorful leaves are from my secret sister, Lorry on LRS. Thanks Lorry they are gorgeous!


I'm waiting to get my DT kit from Treasured Scrapbooking. The December TS Kit #1 is full of yumminess this month. I can't wait to start playing with it. Here's a sneak peek!! If you want one, you better hurry and get one while they last.

Take care, and I talk again soon.



2 comments:

scrappa jack said...

Love your cards. Just found you. Will be back again. They are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

WOWZA Sara! That fall card is soooooo gorgeous!! :) ~Sonda